Resource Hunters has invited the applications from candidates for the positions of delivery driver and Delivery Helper for UAE
Recruitment by: Resource Hunters
Registration Number: B-0518/KER/COM/1000+(10)/8597/09
Category recruited: various
About Resource Hunters
Resource Hunters Pvt Ltd. -is a professionally managed Human Resource Consultancy based in Kochi, India. Their panel of experts include senior level officials who have extensive technical and managerial experience. Through the verticals developed within the organisation, they have been able to focus in providing tailor-made services to various corporate houses in India as well as Middle East. Each vertical division in ‘Resource Hunters’ is a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) responsible for the entire range of activities till the final mobilization of recruits. Their strong vertical work division often aims to increase the business co-ordination with client representatives and their expertise lies in identifying and recruiting personnel for industrial verticals like Construction / Oil & Gas, Educational Institutions / Schools, FMCG Distribution & Retail Sales,Health Care &Hospitality Services, Automobile & Construction Equipments. Getting the right and most professional personnel can be time consuming and a trying experience. Through their sincere and dedicated efforts, they have assisted many business houses to acquire the right person for any specified vacancy. They have always benchmark their range of quality services to match with the requirements of their clients and which we feel that have been fairly successful in making their clients as a satisfied customer.
Delivery Driver – 20
- Valid UAE driving license No.3 (Manual)
- Well-groomed and service oriented.
- Age below 35 years
- Completes deliveries as per the route plan.
- Adhering to the traffic rules, company FSMS & HSE policy
- Ensure good customer service.
- Salary: AED 2,200/Month + (Incentive, Accommodation, Insurance)
Delivery helper – 20
- Well-groomed and service oriented
- Age below 30 years
- Complete delivery as per the route plan set.
- Loading and unloading of goods as per standard operating procedures.
- Ensure outlet sales return are taken back at the time of delivery, as per company policy
- Strict adherence to company rules including FSMS & HSE norms
- Salary: AED 1,200/ Month + (Incentive, Accommodation, Insurance)
How to Apply
Interested candidates send your CV, license copy, passport copy & photograph to below email address. Only shortlisted candidates can attend client interview.
North Railway Station.
E-MAIL: [email protected]