The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the Multi-Tasking Non-Teaching Staff Examination 2021 for the hiring of different Ministries and Departments vacancy posts of the Government of India and their subordinate offices. The SSC Multitasking 2021 exam will be conducted in a Computer-based mode for hiring 9000+ candidates. The SSC MTS 2021 Online registration process will start from 5th February 2021 and scheduled to end on 21st March 2021.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Category recruited: Multi-Tasking Non-Teaching Staff
No. of vacancies: 9000+
Location: All over India
Last date to apply: 21/03/2021
About the Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
The Staff Selection Commission is an organisation working under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and its Subordinate Offices.
The selection process of the Multi-Tasking Non-Teaching Staff Examination 2021 will be Computer-Based. In the last year, the SSC MTS exam 2021 conducted in two parts (Paper-I & Paper-II).
The Paper-I of the Multi-Tasking Non-Teaching Staff Examination 2021 will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in both the languages English and Hindi. The right to set the questions is reserved by the Commission, the right to set the questions additionally in regional languages subject to technical feasibility. Other than this, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
This paper contains different parts in the following manners:
- General English, with minimum and maximum marks 25/25.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning with minimum and maximum marks 25/25.
- Numerical Aptitude with minimum and maximum marks 25/25.
- General Awareness with minimum and maximum marks 25/25.
Paper-II of the Multi-Tasking Non-Teaching Staff Examination will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
This descriptive paper will contain a Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution for 50 marks.
The different types of requirements or eligibility criteria to apply for the post of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online are:
The Age Limit Required Is:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date, which means the candidate should not be born before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date, which means the candidate should not be born before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003
Note: Age Relaxation of 05 years is given for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
Education Qualification Required Is:
- Candidates/Applicants must have passed minimum Matriculation (10th Class) or the Examination or equivalent qualification from a Central Govt. Recognized Board.
- All candidates/applicants who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission.
When it comes to the application fees for applying for the post of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021, the application fees is 100/- Only for General and OBC category candidates. No fee for Reserved category candidates. The exam fee may submit requisite fee through State Online or Offline payment mode.
Payscale for the Multi-Tasking Non-Teaching Staff will range from ₹ 5200 – 20200/-) + the Grade Pay of ₹ 1800/-.
How To Apply
Applications/Candidates of the exam must be submitted in online mode only at SSC official website. The last date for registration or to apply for online applications is 21/03/2021 up to 23:30 Hours.
SSC recruitment 2021-22, ssc recruitment 2021, ssc recruitment 2021 notification pdf, ssc recruitment 2021 syllabus