Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited the applications from candidates to fill the vacancy of Assistant Conservator on 24 vacant seats. This job is open for Graduation degree holders who are looking for government vacancy. This is a nice job opening for the interested candidates, so apply for this post before its due date.
Employer : Karnataka Government
Category recruited : Assistant Conservator
No. of vacancies : 24
Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply : 9th October 2018
About Karnataka PSC
Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitments, named “Central Recruitment Board”. This Board was attached to the office of the Government Secretariat till 1940. Government appointed a Public Service Commissioner for the State in its Order No. 3685-3735-C.B. 103-39-1, dated: 19-01-1940.
- Candidates must have done Graduation in Forestry stream from a recognized university.
- For General Candidates – 18 years to 30 years
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) Candidates – 18 years to 33 years
- For SC, ST, CAT-1 Candidates – 18 years to 35 years
Salary : Rs. 28,100-50,100/- per month
Selection process : Written test followed by personal interview
- For General Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-1 Candidates – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates immediately apply online through the official website of Karnataka PSC on or before 9th October 2018.