Qatar Airways invited the applications from eligible candidates for the post of Airport Manager for their Cochin office.
Company : Qatar Airways
Job : Airport Service Manager
Location : Cochin, Kerala
Last Date : 4th January 2018
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline .. We connect more than 150 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
As the Airport Services Manager, you will ensure safe, secure and cost effective QR airport operations at the station to achieve regulatory compliance, operational efficiency and 5-star customer service. You will liaise with local airport Handling Management to ensure QR ground handling and customer service standards are met at all times. You will also liaise with Airport Authorities and all Government agencies at the station. You will also represent QR at the Airport AOC and manage and motivate the airport team.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Managing the daily operation and acting as a liaison between airport service providers, government agencies and authorities, and senior management
- Providing inputs and recommendations to management regarding short and long term service improvements and changes
- Acting as the Primary contact and liaison person for all areas of the QR airport operation at the station
- Performing personnel administration for direct reports, including selection, training, performance appraisals, employee development, and take affirmative action
- Establishing the department or team objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives
- Candidates should have Bachelors degree or equivalent combined with a minimum of 7 years of job related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the airport environment and proven experience in crisis management.
- A strong customer-focus and sound budgetary planning and tracking experience.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
How to Apply
Interested may apply through the official website of Qatar Airways on or before 4th January 2018