Jio GigaFiber has invited the applications from candidates for the position of Engineers & Associates in all over India.
Employer : Jio GigaFiber
Job : Engineers & Associates
Location : All over India
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is a LTE mobile network operator in Jaipur. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries headquartered in Mumbai, that provides wireless 4G LTE service network (without 2G/3G based services) and is the only 100% VoLTE (Voice over LTE) operator in the country, with coverage across all 22 telecom circles in Jaipur.
Responsibilities of Engineer
- More than 2 year of relevant customer service experience in field operations
- Physical installation and commissioning as per appointment and Home connect guidelines
- Demonstrate and explain clearly the advantages of the offerings to the customer
- Support customer for any upgrade / solutions required (PLC, security cameras connect, home theatre connect, etc.)
- Troubleshoots the issues faced by the customers at their premises
Responsibilities of Associate
- Freshers can apply
- Follow the planned roster for work orders allocated
- Ensure proper assistance to GigaFiber Engineer during task execution as per schedule.
- Adherence of site cleanliness and upkeep of tools and material.
- Material issuance and return management in field and at the supply locations
How to Apply
Interested candidates apply online through the official website of Jio.