Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has invited the applications from candidates for the Apprentice posts on 126 vacant seats. Interested candidate apply on or before 26th August 2019.
Organization : Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Job : Apprentice Posts
Location : Ranchi
Last Date : 26th August 2019
About Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. It also executes turn-key projects from concept-to-commissioning. Set-up in the year 1958, HEC has acquired expertise in its field through its more than half a century’s experience.
- Electrician – 12
- Fitter – 23
- Machinist – 22
- Welder – 09
- Turner – 11
- Crane Operator – 32
- Forger & Heat‐Treater (FHT) – 08
- Carpenter/Pattern Maker – 04
- Plumber – 02
- Foundry man/Moulder – 03
For freshers class 8th pass (Welder & Carpenter trades)
Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks (for Others, EWS, OBC, Hatia displaced, Sons & Daughters of HEC Employees, Ex‐Employees, Dependent of the deceased employees and Defence personnel’s) in class 8th pass or its equivalent from a recognized Institutions or Council can apply. The candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category must obtain pass marks in class 8th or its equivalent.
For freshers (10th pass or equivalent)
- Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks (for Others, EWS, OBC, Hatia displaced, Sons & Daughters of HEC Employees, Ex‐Employees, Dependent of the deceased employees and Defence personnel’s) in class 10th /Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council can apply. The candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category must obtain pass marks in class 10th or its equivalent.
ITI passed from HTI or other ITI’s
- The candidates should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT, in both cases [Pass from HEC Training Institute (HTI) or from other ITI’s] passing marks of candidate should not be less than 50% in aggregate. The candidate belonging to SC, ST, and PH (Physically Challenged) category must obtain pass marks in ITI.
Contract Labour in HEC
- The candidates who have minimum educational qualification of class 10th/Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council and are engaged through Labour Co‐operative Societies/ contractors of HEC and have been working for a period of minimum three (03) years as on 1st July 2019 are eligible to apply.
Age limit : 14 to 40 Years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply logon to: HEC site on or before 26th August 2019.