Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has invite the applications from candidates for the position of General Manger.
Employer : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Job : General Manager
Last Date : 15th May 2019
About Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
The Delhi Metro has been instrumental in ushering in a new era in the sphere of mass urban transportation in India. The swanky and modern Metro system introduced comfortable, air conditioned and eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely revolutionized the mass transportation scenario not only in the National Capital Region but the entire country. current news in arunachal times, canon ir 2520 price, assistant manager in bank, assistant project manager, store manager duties,
- Responsible for overseeing traffic projections (traffic demand forecasting) and other traffic related issues to DMRC and its allied projects.
- Review of DPR, track layouts, etc.
- Analysis of traffic data and statistics
- Framing of rules & procedures for new systems to be adopted.
- To look after stations management, train operations and revenue management.
- Finalization of Track/GAD plans, station layout plans, preparation of station working order/depotworking order etc.
- Improving last mile connectivity and multi modal integration.
- Marketing activities and Property Business & Property Development. Hands on knowledge on various computer applications, relating to the job is desirable. Officer should be free from D&AR and Vigilance case.
- IRTS officer should have experience of working in Operations/Traffic discipline and should be conversant with functioning in computerized environment. The officer should be working or empanelled in SAG level (officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply).
- Not more than 55 years.
Salary : Rs. 37400-67000/- (Grade pay Rs.10, 000/- PB-4 as per 6th CPC) Level-14 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Officer should be working or empanelled in SAG level (Officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should be sent in an envelope superscribing on the cover permanently – Name of the post, on or before 15th May 2019
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,