Air India has invited the applications from candidates for the position of Security Agent. Interested candidates apply on or before 9th May 2019.
Organization : Air India
Job : Security Agent
No. of vacancies : 13
Location : Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
Last Date : 9th May 2019
About Air India
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations.
- Candidates with valid Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate : Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. They MUST possess BCAS basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate ( 12 days new pattern) Preferable: i) BCAS Certified XBIS Screener(valid certification) ii) BCAS Certified In-line Screener(valid certification)
- Candidates who are Graduates in any Discipline (without Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate):
Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. In case of Ex- Servicemen – who are Graduates, having a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces and who have been honorably discharged from the services during the preceding two years, age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- NCC ‘B’/ ‘C’ Certificate
- Proficiency in fire fightin
- Knowledge of Industrial security
- Knowledge in Disaster Management
- Knowledge of unarmed combat
- Legal Knowledge
- Armed forces/Police back grounds
- Diploma/Certification course in Computers.
For AVSEC Qualified Candidates
Upper age limit
General / EWS : Not above 31 years
SC/ST : Not above 36 years
OBC : Not above 34 years (inclusive relaxation of 3 yrs for possessing BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern)
Candidates who are Graduates in any Discipline ( Non-AVSEC Qualified Candidates)
General / EWS : Not above 28 years
SC/ST : Not above 33 years
OBC : Not above 31 years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview on 9th May 2019 at address mentioned below with print out out of online application form along with the documents mentioned in checklist and one set of self attested form along with the documents mentioned in the notification. Online application form available in Air India official site (www.airindia.in)