Resource Hunters will be held client interview in 11th April for hiring Customer Service Assistant (CSA) and 12th April 2019 at Cochin for Store in Charge for a leading FMCG and Retail company in Oman.
Recruitment by : Resource Hunters
Registration Number : B-0518/KER/COM/1000+(10)/8597/09
Category recruited : various
Location : Oman
Interview Scheduled : 11th and 12th April 2019
About Resource Hunters
Resource Hunters Pvt Ltd. -is a professionally managed Human Resource Consultancy based in Kochi, India. Their panel of experts include senior level officials who have extensive technical and managerial experience. Through the verticals developed within the organisation, they have been able to focus in providing tailor-made services to various corporate houses in India as well as Middle East. Each vertical division in ‘Resource Hunters’ is a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) responsible for the entire range of activities till the final mobilization of recruits. Their strong vertical work division often aims to increase the business co-ordination with client representatives and their expertise lies in identifying and recruiting personnel for industrial verticals like Construction / Oil & Gas, Educational Institutions / Schools, FMCG Distribution & Retail Sales,Health Care &Hospitality Services, Automobile & Construction Equipments. Getting the right and most professional personnel can be time consuming and a trying experience. Through their sincere and dedicated efforts, they have assisted many business houses to acquire the right person for any specified vacancy. They have always benchmark their range of quality services to match with the requirements of their clients and which we feel that have been fairly successful in making their clients as a satisfied customer.
Customer Service Assistant (CSA) – 30 Nos
- Education – 12th Passed
- Male Candidate whose age bar between 22 to 30 years
- The job role of a CSA would include Merchandising, Stock receiving, handling Cash counter, Maintain store cleanliness. Min Experience of 1 year in a retail FMCG store
- Communication skill in Hindi and English is a must (Read, Write & Speaking Skills)
Store In-Charge – 5 Nos
- Education – Graduation
- Min 2 years of work experience as a store manager, store supervisor or store in-charge roles.
- Candidate should have relevant experience & responsible for delivering sales, margin, profitability, stock shrinkage & staff management.
- Communication skill in Hindi and English is a must (Read, Write & Speaking skills)
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend the interview on 11th and 12th April 2019 at address mentioned below.
Bldg, Opp. Ernakulam North,
E-MAIL : [email protected]