Western Railway has invited the applications from candidates for the position of Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk on 238 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply from 1st July 2019 to 30th July 2019.
Organization : Western Railway
Job : Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
No. of vacancies : 238
Location : Mumbai
Opening Date : 1st July 2019
Last Date : 30th July 2019
About Western Railway
Western Railway was created by amalgamating the reorganized Hubli division from South Central Railway with Bangalore & Mysore divisions of Southern Railway. This Railway has become operational from 1st of April, 2003 with its head quarter at Hubli in the state of Karnataka.
- Qualification: 12th (+2 Stage) or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/ SC/ST /PwBD/ ExServicemen and candidate who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 Stage).
- Age: 18 – 47 Years (The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates.)
How to Apply
Interested candidate apply online through the official website of Western Railway from 1st July 2019 to 30th July 2019.
- Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” icon.
- Fill in the basic details for registration.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter your old password and set your new Password and click on Change Password icon.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, upto 70kb, 100 DPI,ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, upto 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
- Submit the application.