Staff Selection Commission has invited the applications from candidates for the position of Multi Tasking Staff. Its a golden opportunity for those who passed 10th. Interested candidates apply on or before 29th May 2019.
Recruitment : Staff Selection Commission
Job : Multi Tasking Staff
Location : All over India
Last Date : 29th May 2019
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for MTS Posts in the MTS Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
- The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age Limit : 18 – 25 years as on 01 – 08 – 2019 (i.e, candidates born not before 2 – 8 – 1994 and not later than 1 – 8 – 2001).
Pay Scale : Pay Band – 1 (Rs 5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level – 1)
- General/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- Women/ ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD – Nil
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates apply through the official website of SSC on or before 29th May 2019
- 1st you have to visit a official website of SSC – (Link Given Below)
- Go to “Online Form” page.
- Read Instructions then Proceed for online application.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.