South Eastern Coalfields has invited the applications from trade apprentice for one year Apprenticeship Training on 5500 vacant seats.
Employer : South Eastern Coalfields
Job : Apprenticeship
No. of vacancies : 5500
Location : All Over India
Last date : 27th July 2019
About South Eastern Coalfields
South Eastern Coalfields is a unit of Coal India Limited, which has its headquarters in Margherita in Assam. The unit came into existence in 1975 after nationalization of coal mines in India. It took over the private mines spread in South Eastern States of India and at present has mines operating in states of Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh. At present there are five working mines three underground and two opencast mines.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Stenographer English
- Stenographer Hindi
- Secretarial Assistant
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic Auto Electric and Electronic
- The candidates should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT and also should have passed 8th/l0th standard of examination as per the requirement of relevant Trade.
- The candidates should not be pursing Apprenticeship Training or should not have done
Apprenticeship Training in any other Establishment in the same Trade in which he is making application in S.E.C.L.
How to Apply
- Check the official apprenticeship website www.apprenticeship.gov.ln.
Click “Apprentice” tab and register yourself entering relevant information and uploading the
- An E-mail will be received on your registered E-mail by auto created E-mail giving your
registration Number and Password’
- click establishment search and enter South Eastern coalfields Limited
- Enter the relevant data and click ‘submit’ button to make your online application’