Rail Wheel Factory has invited the applications from candidate those who passed graduation for the position of Supervisor and Technician. Interested candidates apply on or before 10th October 2019.
Organization: Rail Wheel Factory
Location : Bengaluru
Last date: 10th October 2019
About Rail Wheel Factory
Rail Wheel Factory (Formerly known as Wheel and Axle Plant) is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is a state-of-the-art plant, meeting bulk of the requirement of wheels, axles and wheel sets for the Indian Railways. The spare capacity available is profitably utilized to meet the domestic demands for non-railway customers and exports.
- Maintenance Unit (Mech.) :- The retired Mechanical Supervisors who have worked in Mech. dept. of RWF are eligible to apply. However, for the posts to be utilized in EMMS & RT Shop retired Supervisors from Mechanical Department of Indian Railways with experience in Maintenance are eligible to apply. It may please be noted that preference will be given to those retired from RWF.
- Control Group :- The retired Supervisors from Electrical Department who have worked either in Axle or Wheel Shop of RWF are eligible to apply.
- Age: 65 years
- Technician – Fitter Maintenance: – The retired Technicians who have worked either in Axle or Wheel Shop of RWF are eligible to apply.
- Technician – Machinist :- Retired Railway Employees who worked as Machinist in any organization of Indian Railways are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to those retired from RWF.
- Technician – Control :- The retired Technicians from Electrical Department who have worked either in Axle or Wheel Shop of RWF are eligible to apply.
- Technician – MMV Staff retired as MMV from any organisation of Indian Railways and possessing a valid driving licence for driving Heavy Vehicles (HMV licence) are eli -bletoly. Preference will be thoseretired from RWF.
- Age: 65 Years
How to Apply
Interested candidates sent application along with the above enclosures, duly self attested. On top of the envelope “Application for Re-engagement of Retired Railway Employees” should be written in Block letters and write the post for which applied. It should be addressed to the below mentioned address and sent by Registered post only so as to reach this office on or before the last date of receipt of applications
The Senior Personnel Officer 5.0 Rail Wheel Factory Yelahanka,
Bangalore – 560064