Northeast Frontier Railway will be held a client interview on 20th and 21st June 2019 at DRm (P)’s Office, Lumding for hiring Teachers on contract basis.
Employer : Northeast Frontier Railway
Job : Teacher
Location : All over India
Interview scheduled : 20th and 21st June 2019
About Northeast Frontier Railway
Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager. status enquiry, nf railway recruitment, railway wikipedia, nf railway tender, railway construction, on request transfer in indian railway, Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
Trained Graduate Teacher
- 1. Graduation (in teaching subject) and B.Ed.
- Pass in the teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 10 be conducted by the approved Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. And
- Competence to teach through the medium / media as required ast least he Ishe should have a language paper in secondary level.
- For PTI graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Physical training from a recognized institution. Or. BPED from a recognized University and Higher Secondary.
- For Fine Arts bachelors degree with Drawing & Painting /Fine Arts with minimum 2 years full time Diploma from a recognized Institution.
Graduation / Senior secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and B.Ed/Diploma in Elementary Education /JBT/PTT ( by whatever name Known) And
Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TED to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with Guidelines framed by the N T CE for t6he purpose.
Age limit : 18 – 65 years
Salary : Rs. 21,250 – 27,500/- Per Month
How to Apply
Interested candidate may attend the interviews on 20th and 21st june 2019 at address mentioned below.
North East Frontier Railway,
Railway H.S.School, Dimapur