Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has invited the applications from candidates those who passed 12th, Any Graduate, B.Ed, Any Post Graduate, B.Tech/ B.E, B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, PG, Diploma, MCA for the positions of Lower Division Clerk, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Assistant Commissioner, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers, Female Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant and Catering Assistant. Interested candidate apply on or before 9th August 2019.
Organization : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Job : various
No. of vacancies : 2370
Location : Across India
Last Date : 9th August 2019
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is a statutory body of Indian government set up under the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993 (#73, 1993) in 1995 is to formally oversee standards, procedures and processes in the Indian education system.
Lower Division Clerk
- No. of positions : 135
- Qualification: Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. OR Passed + 2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Desirable: 1. Knowledge of computer operation and data entry acquired either as a subject at +2 level or through 6 months diploma in computer from a recognized institution or through computer literacy certificate at school level. 2. Experience in accounts/administrative matters in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous organization.
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Salary : Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-Per Month
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
Trained Graduate Teacher
- No. of positions : 1154
- Qualification: Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. Or Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course. Or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
- Desirable: (a) Experience of working in a residential school. (b) Knowledge of Computer application.
- Salary : Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-Per Month
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/-
Post Graduate Teacher
- No. of positions : 430
- (a) Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.(b) B.Ed Degree. (c) Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium. D) Competence to teach through English and Hindi / concerned Regional Language as the case may be or 1. At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following: BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/Institute. OR BE or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in/ Computer Science from a recognized University/Institute. OR M.Sc (Computer Science/IT)/MCA from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA and Post Graduate Degree/ in any subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/IT and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized University / Institute. OR ‘B’ level from DOEACC/NIELT and Post Graduate Degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ level from DOEACC/NIELT Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi/English. Desirable: B.Ed Degree Note: For subsequent promotion the incumbent will have to acquire B.Ed. degree.
- Desirable: (a) Experience as TGT in the recognized institution in concerned subject. (b) Experience of working in a residential school. (c) Knowledge of Computer application.
- Age: Not exceeding 40 years
- Salary : Rs. 47,600 – Rs. 1,51,100/-Per Month
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/-
- No. of positions : 5
- Any Post Graduate
Miscellaneous Category of Teachers
- No. of positions : 564
- Any Graduate, B.Ed
Female Staff Nurse
- No. of positions : 55
- Diploma, B.Sc
- No. of positions : 01
- No. of positions : 26
- 12TH, Diploma
How to Apply
Interested candidates apply online through the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samit on or before 9th August 2019.