National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis will be held a walk-in interview on 21st August 2019 at Chennai for hiring Drivers.
Employer : National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Job : Driver
No. of vacancies : 3
Location : All over India
Interview date : 21st August 2019
About National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis [Formerly Tuberculosis Research Centre (TRC)], a permanent institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), is an internationally recognized institution for Tuberculosis (TB) research.
- Bihar -1
- Jharkhand -1
- West Bengal – 1
- Age limit : 25
- Matric/S.S.L.C or equivalent from a recognized board
- Valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Heavy Motor
- Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Two years’ experience in recognized organization/Institute
Salary : Rs. 16,00
- Get oriented in requirements of National TB Prevalence
Survey, India 2017-18.
- Driving of Heavy Motor Vehicle (Mobile X-Ray van).
- Driving LMV as per survey needs.
- Upkeep, regular maintenance & cleanliness of vehicles
including POL level.
- Maintenance of log book.
- Routine repairs including change of wheels.
- Skilful parking of mobile X-ray van in a strategic position
to facilitate survey activities in the cluster.
- Monitoring and maintaining overall vehicle condition in
Any other job as assigned by Senior Investigator, Medical
Officer & PMU as per Survey needs
How to Apply
The willing and eligible candidates are requested to report at the below address on 21st August 2019 with carrying a filled-in application form in the prescribed format (downloadable from the website www.nirt.res.in) along with duly signed copy of educational qualifications, Licence proof (LMV & HMV), proof of age, caste, experience etc
Reporting Time: 09:00 a.m.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR-NIRT),