National Health Mission published a notification to hire 1015 Health Officers for Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates apply on or before 9th June 2019.
Employer : National Health Mission
Job : CHO
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last date : 9th June 2019
About National Health Mission
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr.Manmohan Singh vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
- B.Sc Nusing
- Candidates should not exceed 35 years of age as on 1st June 2019.
Salary : Rs. 15,000/- to 25,000/-
Selection Process : Candidates should be selected based on written test.
How to Apply
Interested candidates apply online through the official website on or before 9th June 2019.
- Visit the Official Website of NHM MP, www.nhmmp.gov.in.
- Search for the Careers tab and Click on it.
- Click on the NHM MP Notification.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the Mandatory details in the Application form.
- Then submit the Application before the last date.