Golden Opportunity for those who seeking career opportunities in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Now LIC published a notification to hire Apprentice Development Officer on 8581 vacant seats. Interested candidates apply on or before 9th June 2019.
Employer : Life Insurance Corporation
Job : Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
Location : All Over India
Last Date : 9th June 2019
About Life Insurance Corporation
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is one of the largest Housing Finance companies in India having its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai. The main objective of the Company is to provide long term finance to individuals for purchase or construction of house or flat for residential purpose / repair and renovation of existing flat / houses.
- For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs.600 plus Transaction Charges
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs.50 plus Transaction Charges
How to Apply
Interested candidates appy online through the official website of Life Insurance Corporation.
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given under point ‘C’