Karnataka State Police has invited the applications from candidates those for the position of Special Reserve Police Constable Posts on 218 vacant seats.
Employer : Karnataka State Police
Job : Special Reserve Police Constable
No. of vacancies : 110
Location : Karnataka
Last date : 24th June 2019
About Karnataka State Police
The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bangalore is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP. Mysore is headed by an Inspector General of Police (IGP).
- 6th Battalion, kalaburgi/IRB-Munirabad, Koppal – SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC,
- SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- EQUIVALENT,SSLC-KOS,SSLC- NIOS(National Institute of Open School).
- Police Sub Inspector/Armed Reserve SI – Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.
- 6th Battalion, kalaburgi/IRB-Munirabad, Koppal – 18 to 25 years
- Police Sub Inspector – 21 to 28 years
- Armed Reserve SI – 26 years
Salary : Rs. 21,400 – Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the official website of Karnataka State Police on or before 24th June 2019.