ISRO invited the application for 435 apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply on or before 28th July 2018
Organization : ISRO
Job : Various
Location : India
Last Date : 28th July 2018
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Indian space agency, founded in 1969 to develop an independent Indian space program. Its headquarters are in Bangalore (Bengaluru). Its chief executive is a chairman, who is also chairman of the Indian government’s Space Commission and the secretary of the Department of Space.
- Trade Apprentice-Fitter : 75
- Trade Apprentice-Electrician : 20
- Trade Apprentice-Motor Mechanic : 5
- Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic : 42
- Trade Apprentice-Chemical : 10.
- Trade Apprentice-Drafts Man-CIVIL : 5
- Trade Apprentice-Air Condition : 10
- Trade Apprentice-Diesel Mechanic : 4
- Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science) : 125
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical : 17
- Graduate Apprentice-Mechanical : 14
- Technician Apprentice-ECE : 13
- Graduate Apprentice-ECE : 9.
- Technician Apprentice-EEE : 6
- Graduate Apprentice-EEE : 5
- Technician Apprentice-E&EI : 5
- Graduate Apprentice-E&EI : 6
- Technician Apprentice-CSE : 5
- Graduate Apprentice-CSE 03.
- Technician Apprentice-CIVIL : 5
- Graduate Apprentice-CIVIL : 5
- Technician Apprentice-Chemical : 13
- Graduate Apprentice-Chemical : 2
- Technician Apprentice-Automobile : 3
- Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Engr. : 5
- Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology : 3
- Technician Apprentice-Photography : 1
- Graduate Apprentice-Library Science : 4
- Graduate Apprentice-Aeronautical : 1
- Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ Multi Purpose Health Worker : 6
- Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician : 4
- Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology : 4
- Trade Apprentice : Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT
- Technician Apprentice : First Class Diploma in relevant Trade from a recognized University /Institution.
- Graduate Apprentice : First Class Degree in relevant Discipline from a recognized University.
- Vocational Apprentice : Vocational course involving two years course after completion of Secondary stage of school education
Age Limit : Not less than 14 years
- Technician Apprentice Stipend : Rs.3542/- PM
- Graduate Apprentice Stipend : Rs. 5000/- PM
- Trade Apprentice Stipend : Rs. 5924- PM
- Vocational Apprentice Stipend : Rs. 2758/- PM
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the website http://www.shar.gov.in/ on or before 28th July 2018