Indian Navy announced a job notification for Navy Boys. 5 passed students can apply for this positions.
Employer : Indian Navy
Category recruited : Navy Boy
Location : All Over India
Last Date for Submission : 3rd May 2019
About Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 7471 Indo-Pakistani War.
- Minimum class 5th standard pass with adequate
- Knowledge of English and Hindi
- Age : 12-15 Years
- 5th std pass
Apply Mode : Offline
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address on or before 3rd May 2019 08:00 AM, along with mentioned below.
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Gram Pradhan/ Municipal Corporation/ Registrar of the births and deaths. (ii) Original copy of Education certificate from School.
- Original copy of Character certificate from the Gram Pradhan/ Municipal Corporation.
- Original copy of Residential/ Domicile certificate (Issued by Tehsildar/ SOM).
- Six latest colour photos in blue background.
- Original copy of sports participation certificates in National and Inter Club levels (if any).
Indian Naval Sailing Association,
New Delhi 110 021