Indian Invites Engineers to Join As Short Service Commission Officers In Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre)/Technical Branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) And As Permanent Commission Officers In Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Scheme Jun 2018 Course
Hiring Process : Written-test
Job Role : Engineer (Core, Non-IT)
Last Date : 25th August 2017
About Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
Read : FCI Recruitment For Watchman
A. Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
B. Permanent Commission (PC) Officer
I. Executive Branch
1. General Service/ Hydrography Cadre
II. Technical Branch
3. Engineering Branch (General Service)
4. Electrical Branch (General Service)
5. Naval Architecture
- Candidates should be born between 02-07-1993 to 01-01-1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course respectively.
Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (Stage I) & Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview (Stage II).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Navy (Link given below) from 05-08-2017 to 25-08-2017.