India Post invited the applications from candidates for the various position at Odisha (4392) and Tamil Nadu (4442) circles. Applications invited for the positions of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak. Interested candidate apply on or before 28th April 2019.
Organization : India Post
Job : various
Location : Odisha and Tamilnadu
Last Date : 28th April 2019
About Department of Post
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- Age Limit : 18 – 40 years respectively as on 15.03.2019
- Secondary school examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English
- Compulsory knowledge if local language
- Rs. 12,000/-(Rs. 12000 – Rs. 29,380-/) – Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/ level 1 in TRCA Slab
- Rs. 14,500/- (Rs. 14, 500 – Rs. 35, 480/-) Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ level 2 in TRCA Slab
ABPM/ Dark Sevak
- Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 24, 470/-) Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/ level 1 in TRCA Slab
- Rs. 12,000/- (Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 29380/-)
How to Apply
Interested candidates apply online through the official website of post office on or before 28th April 2019.