India Post published a notification to hire candidates for the position of Staff Car Driver posts in Hederabad . Interested candidates can apply on or before 24th November 2018.
Organization : Department of Post, India
Job : Staff Car Driver
No.of Vacancies : 2
Location : Hyderabad
Last Date : 24th November 2018
About Department of Post
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.
- Possession of a valid Driving License for light and heavy motor vehicles
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of Driving Light and Heavy Motor Vehicle for the at least three years
- Pass in the 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute
- Three years service as Home Guard or Civil volunteers is desirable
Age Limit : 18 – 27 years ([Relaxable 3 years for aBC, for Government Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government)
Salary : Rs. 19,900 Per Month
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form with required documents to below mentioned address on or Before 24th November 2018. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.
Mail Motor Service,
Hyderabad – 500 095