HQ Western Command has invited the applications from candidates for the position of Safaiwala, Porter and Mate posts. Interested candidates may attend the walk interview on 6th May to 10th May 2019
Organization : HQ Western Command
Job : various
Location : Kinnaur, Nalanda
Interview Date : 6th May to 10th May 2019
About HQ Western Command
The Presidency armies were abolished with effect from 1 April 1895 when the three Presidency armies became the Indian Army. The Indian Army was divided into four Commands (Bengal Command, Bombay Command, Madras Command and Punjab Command) each under a lieutenant general.
- Safaiwala – 08 nos
- Porter – 541 nos
- Mate – 41 nos
- Should be citizen of India or subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Should be between 18 to 40 years of age as on 06 May 2019
- lndividu•I should be medically fit and should not be suffering from any contagious disease.
- Individual should be in possession of Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card/Certificate from village panchayat.
- Should not have undergone any imprisonment (Local police station certificate to this effect to be brought by the individ1,1al at the time of recruitment).
- 10th pass
Salary : Rs. 21,600/- Per Month
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview from 6th May to 10th May 2019 at address mentioned below with required documents.
(a) Photographs (colour)
(b) Character certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer on or after 01 Apr, 2019.
(c) Birth and Educational certificate in original alongwith three photocopies of each.
(d) Voter ID card/Ration Card/Adhar Card Certificate from village panchayat in original along with three photo copies of each duly attested
(e) Police verification certificate from the nearest police s tion in original r th not ear
Distt-Kinnaur (Army Camp Shongthong)