Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has invited the applications from candidates for the Apprentice posts on 126 vacant seats. Interested candidate apply on or before 26th August 2019.
Organization : Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Job : various
No. of vacancies : 60
Location : Ranchi, Jharkhand
Last Date : 4th October 2019
About Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. It also executes turn-key projects from concept-to-commissioning. Set-up in the year 1958, HEC has acquired expertise in its field through its more than half a century’s experience.
- Forger cum Heat Treater
- Rigger cum Crane Operator
- Welder cum Gas Cutter
- (i) Class X passed or Matriculation
A Minimum 10 (ten) years of Work Experience in the relevant field/trade
- (ii) ITI (Industrial Training Institute)
- (iii) Qualified in All India Trade Test for Apprentices (National Apprenticeship Certificate – NAC)
- (ii) & (iii) A minimum 3 (three) years work experience after acquiring qualification in the relevant trade / field
- Age limit: 33 Years
How to Apply
Application along with above documents is required to be sent through speed post / registered post, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No. & Name of post along with trade name at the top, to below address latest by 4th October 2019.
Deputy Manager (HR),
Hqrs Admn. & Personnel,
Hqrs Admn. Building,
Plant Plaza Road,