Haryana Staff Selection Commision has invited the applications from candidates for the positions of Constable on 6000 vacant seats and Sub Inspector on 400 vacant seats. Interested candidates can apply from 12th June 2019 to 26th June 2019.
Employer : Haryana Government
Job : various
No. Of vacancies : 6400
Location : Panchukula, Haryana
Last date : 26th June 2019
About Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
- No. of vacancies : 6000
- Age limit : 18 – 25 years
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/ Institution for all the categories. ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher
- Application fee : Rs. 100/- (Non Resident of Haryana)
- Salary : Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month
- No. of vacancies : 400
- Age limit : 18 – 27 years
- Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent. ii) ) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher
- Application fee : Rs. 150/- (Non Resident of Haryana)
- Salary : Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/- Per Month
How to Apply
Interested candidates apply online through the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission from 12th June 2019 to 26th June 2019 till 11.59. There after website link will be disabled.