Central Power Research Institute has invited the applications from candidates for the position of Driver. Interested candidates apply on or before 10th July 2019.
Organization : Central Power Research Institute
Job : Driver
No. of vacancies : 02
Location : Bangalore
Last date : 10th July 2019
About Central Power Research Institute
The Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is the power house of the Indian electrical industry. Set up in 1960 by the Government of India, it functions as a centre for applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and quality assurance. CPRI also serves as an independent authority for testing and certification of power equipment. CPRI’s governing body includes eminent professionals from industries & utilities, prestigious academic and research institutions & the government. It employs over 300 highly qualified and experienced engineers & scientists besides other supporting staff.
- Should be responsible for the conveyance and the safekeeping of the mobile facility system and assist the project staffs in the PCB dechlorination activities.
- Gas cylinder handling,
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the project coordinator in this regard To work in shift
- Should have Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving License with 2 Years driving experience.
- SSLC/ Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Preference will be given to persons with experience of driving Volvo Trucks.
- Extensive travelling within the country including weekends and holidays is expected from the selected candidate.
Salary : Rs.28500/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their applications as per the prescribed format with all relevant copies of documents by post to below mentioned address superscribing “Application for the position of Driver (PCB)” on the envelope latest by 10.07.2019.
Central Power Research Institute,
Post Box No.8066,
Prof. Sir. C.V.Raman Road
Sadashivanagar Post Office,
Bangalore – 560 080