Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited the applications from candidate for the various positions on 2684 vacant seats
Employer : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Job : various
No. of vacancies : 2684
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply : 16th August 2019
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Broadcast Engineering Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) s India Limited (BECIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India. BECIL provides broadcast engineering and information technology services in India. BECIL has provided consultancy services to such channels as Malayala Manorama and Times TV and counts among its client’s media and broadcast companies such as Hindustan Times, Radio Mirchi, Star TV and Radio City. swachh bharat logo png, becil vacancy, cloud erp solutions
- Qualification: ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. (Should have Reading and Writing Knowledge of Hindi and English)
- Experience: At least two year experience in Electricals.
- Qualification: 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional (Should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and reading knowledge of English)
- Experience: At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System.
- Qualification: B. Tech (Electricals) from a recognized University.
- Experience: At least five years experience in the field of Electrical System Preference will be given to the person retired from Vidyut Vitran Nigam.
- Qualification: B. Com/M.Com/MBA (Finance)
- Experience: At least five years experience in the field of EPF, ESI and Taxation
Salary : Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 50,000/-Per Month
How to Apply
Interested candidates apply online through the official website of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.