Kerala PSC invites the applications for the post of Women Civil Excise Officer in Excise Department from qualified Candidates belonging to the reservation communities of Kerala State for selection to the post mentioned below. Eligible candidates can apply only through One Time Registration System on or before 24th October 2018.
Organization : Kerala Public Service Commission
Department : Excise
Job : Women Civil Excise Officer
Category No : 196-205/2018
Location : Kerala
Last Date : 24th October 2018
About Kerala Public Service Commission
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to Lecturer, Lab Technician posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
- 196/2018 ( Muslim): Thiruvananthapuram -3, Pathanamthitta – 1, Alapuzha – 2, Palakad – 1, Kozhikode- 2, Kasargod – 1
- 197/2018 (Scheduled Caste): Kollam – 1, Ernakulam – 1, Kozhikode – 1, Kannur – 2, Kottayam – 2
- 198/2018 (Scheduled Tribe): Kottayam – 1, Thiruvananthapuram – 1
- 199/2018 (OBC): Kollam – 1
- 200/2018 (LC/AI): Kasargod – 1, Wayanad – 1
- 201/2018 (SIUC Nadar): Thiruvananthapuram-1, Alapuzha – 1
- 202/2018 (Hindu Nadar): Ernakulam – 1, Palakad – 1
- 203/2018 (OX): Kollam – 1, Thiruvananthapuram – 1
- 204/2018 (Viswakarma): Kasargod – 1, Wayanad – 1
- 205/2018 (Dheevara): Palakad – 1
- Must have passed the 12th examination or its equivalent.
- Must not be less than 152 cms in height and 8 in the case of candidates belonging to SC and ST community, the minimum height shall be 150 cms
Age Limit : 19-34 years for Muslim, OBC, LC/AI,SIUC Nadar, Hindu Nadar, Viswakarma, and Dheevara communities & 19-36 years for SC, ST and OX candidates
Salary : Rs. 20,000 – 45,800/-
How to Apply
Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password (kerala psc user login). Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.