Employability Centre Alappuzha will be held a walk-in-interview on 14th May 2018 for hiring candidates for TCS in Hyderabad.
Employer : TCS
Job : Various
Location : Hedrabad
Interview : 14th May 2018
About Employability Centre
Department of Labour & Skills, Government of Kerala has taken a revolutionary step by converting Employment Exchanges into Employability Centres. Conventionally Employment Exchanges are providing the services of registration and placement. There is no provision for assessing the skill set of the candidates and providing adequate training. Further, the Employment Exchanges are covering only public sector employments, whereas the employment opportunity is more in the private sector. Identifying employment opportunities and providing placements suited to the profile of candidates is the need of the hour.
Read : Job Openings in Bangalore
- 0 to 3 yrs.
- B.Com, BBM, BA, BBA, B.Sc. (Non Computers & IT) 2017 & 18 graduate fresher’s ONLY
- B.Sc (Computers & IT), BCA, MCA, MBA. M.Tech, B.E & B.Tech graduates will not be considered.
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend the interview on 14th May 2018 at below mentioned address with resume, mark list (Should have 5 semester mark lists if passed in 2018) and passport size photo (3 copy)
Alappuzha Employability Center,
Civil Station Annexe,
Time : 10 AM