Territorial Army will be held a recruitment rally on 5th February 2019 at Kannur for hiring candidates from Kerala state for various positions
Organization : Indian Army
Job : Various
Location : Kannur
Rally Date : 4th to 8th February 2019
About Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
- Soldier General Duty : 79
- Hair Dresser : 3
- Chef Community : 2
- Clerk (SD) : 1
- House Keeper : 2
- Soldier General Duty : SSLC with 45% marks with at least 33 per cent in all subjects/Plus two or high qualification
- Clerk Staff Duty: Plus two with 60% marks and minimum 50% marks in each subject. English, Maths / Accounts in SSLC or Plus with 50% marks.
- Graduate or more qualified candidates can participate in the recruitment.
- Those with computer knowledge will get weightage marks.
Age Limit : 18 – 42 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates mat atted the recruitment rally from 4th to 8th February 2019 with copies of required documents attested from a gazetted officer and 20 Passport size photos.
Marriage Certificate/Unmarried certificate
No Objection Certificate
Kannur Kotta Maithanam
Time : 6.00 AM
Contact Number : 0497 – 2707469