Staff Selection Commission invited the application Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2018 examination. Interested candidates can apply on or before 4th June 2018
Organization : Staff Selection Commission
Job : Various
Location : India
Last Date : 4th June 2018
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Total Number of Vacancies : 15000 (Expected)
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax. Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue. Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant,
- Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Bachelor’s degree from an university which is recognized by the government of India.
Age Limit : 20 – 30 years
Salary : Rs. 31,000 – 51,000/-
Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 4th June 2018. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.