National Fertilizers invited the application for various positions. Interested candidates can apply on or before 17th June 2018.
Organization : National Fertilizers
Job : Various
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Last Date : 17th June 2018
About National Fertilizers
NFL, a Schedule ‘A’ & a Mini Ratna Company, having its registered office at New Delhi was incorporated on 23rd August 1974. Its Corporate Office is at NOIDA (U.P). It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 crore and a paid up capital of Rs. 490.58 crore out of which Government of India’s share is 74.71 % and 25.29 % is held by financial institutions & others.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production) : B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or Regular 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 3 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation) : 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control/ Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control
Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electrical/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Control Engineering
- Fireman : 10th or equivalent with Basic regular course of minimum 06 months duration on elementary firefighting or General Regular Fire Fighting course from Defence Institute of Fire Research, New Delhi /Sub – Officer‟s regular course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Height** (without shoes) : minimum 165 cms
- Chest** (unexpanded) : minimum 81 cms
- Chest** (expanded) : minimum 85 cms
- Weight : minimum 50 kgs.
- Eyesight : 6/6 both eyes with or without glasses
Age Limit : 18 – 30 Years
Salary : Rs. 9000 – 16400/-
Application Fee : Rs. 200/- (SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the website www.nationalfertilizers.com on or before 17th June 2018.