Karnataka Bank invited the application for the post of Probationary Officers (Scale l). Interested candidates can apply on or before 20th March 2018.
Organization : Karnataka Bank
Job : Probationary Officers
Location : Karnataka
Last Date : 20th March 2018
About Karnataka Bank
The Karnataka Bank Limited is a major Private Sector Banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated ‘Karnataka Bank’ Limited as an A1+ class Scheduled Commercial Bank.
Agricultural Field Officers
- Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing.
- Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
- First Class Graduates with CA. Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
- First Class Law Graduates
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.
- First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing from UGC recognized universities.
- Those who are awaiting results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Maximum 28 years (Age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates)
Selection Process : Written Test / Interview
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your Bio-Data/CV to below mentioned address on or before 20th March 2018. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited,