Indian Navy invited the application for 2500 Sailor vacancies from unmarried male candidates. Interested candidates can apply on or before 30th December 2018.
Organization : Indian Navy
Job : Sailor
Location : India
Last Date : 30th December 2018
About Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.
Number of Vacancies : 2500 (Approximately)
- 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science
Age Limit : Between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
Stipend : Rs. 14,600/- per month (During the initial training period)
Salary : ₹ 21,700- ₹69,100 (On successful completion of initial training)
- Minimum height 157 cms
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
- Without Glasses (Better Eye, Worse Eye) : 6/6, 6/9
- With Glasses (Better Eye, Worse Eye) : 6/6, 6/6
Application Fee : Rs.205/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 14th December to 30th December 2018. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.