Indian Coast Guard has published a notification for recruitment of Assistant Commandant Posts. Interested candidates can apply from 18th November to 30th October 2018.
Organization : Indian Coast Guard
Job : Assistant Commandant
Location : All Over India
Starting Date : 18th November 2018
Last Date : 30th November 2018
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. At CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
General Duty for Male Candidates & General Duty(SSA) for FemaleCandidates
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12th of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent
- Age Limit : Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)
- Current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- 12th pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate
- Age Limit : Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000
- A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university
- Age Limit : Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
- Assistant Commandant : 56100/-
- Deputy Commandant : 67700/-
- Commandant (JG) : 78800/-
- Commandant : 123100/-
- Deputy Inspector General : 131100/-
- Inspector General : 144200/-
- Additional Director General : 182200/-
- Director General : 205400/-
Height (GD/Law) : 157 cms for Male & 152 cms for Female candidates
Chest : Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
Weight : Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply though the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 18th November to 30th November 2018.