Defence Research and Development Organisation invited the application for Apprentices posts. Interested candidates can apply on or before 29th December 2018
Organization : Defence Research and Development Organisation
Job : Apprentices Posts
Location : India
Interview : 29th December 2018
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. DRDO dedicatedly working towards enhancing self-reliance in Defence Systems and undertakes design & development leading to production of world class weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the expressed needs and the qualitative requirements laid down by the three services. DRDO is working in various areas of military technology which include aeronautics, armaments, combat vehicles, electronics, instrumentation engineering systems, missiles, materials, naval systems, advanced computing, simulation and life sciences.
- Carpenter : 2
- COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) : 25
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 8
- Electrician : 22
- Electronics : 3
- Fitter : 35
- Machinist : 12
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 8
- Turner : 6
- Welder : 6
- Ex-ITI candidates should have passed out from the Institute duly recognized by NCVT duly covered through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA) and WELDER Trade.
- COPA & WELDER should possess one year ITI certificate recognized by NCVT
- Candidates with higher qualifications viz. Engineering Degree / Diploma are not eligible to apply.
- For Carpenter, COPA & Welder : Rs.10739/- per month
- For other Trades : Rs.11552/- per month.
Registration Fee : Rs.30/- (Candidates belonging to SC / ST, OBC Non-creamy layer & Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Physically Challenged (P.C) are exempted from the payment)
How to Apply
The candidates should register through the website https://rac.gov.in on or before 29th December 2018. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.