Chennai Metro Rail invited the application for the post of General Manager (Track & Elevated Construction) On Deputation. Interested candidates can apply on or before 17th January 2019.
Organization : Chennai Metro Rail
Job : General Manager (Track & Elevated Construction)
Location : Chennai
Last Date : 17th January 2019
About Chennai Metro Rail
The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as “Chennai Metro Rail Limited” was incorporated on 03.12.2007 under the Companies Act. It has now been converted into a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu with equal equity holding.
Number of Vacancies : 1
- IRSE Officers (in Group A) presently in SAG and above level
- Minimum 16 years of experience in Railways / Metros / Central Govt. Organization.
Age Limit : 55 Years
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form with required documents to below mentioned address on or before 17th January 2019.
Chief General Manager (HR),
Chennai Metro Rail Limited,
Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai – 600107
- Date of Birth Proof: Copy of Birth Certificate or 10th Certificate
- Copy of proof of Educational Qualifications
- Copy of Experience Certificate
- Copy of Community Certificate
- Other relevant certificates (if any)