Air India invited the application for the posts of Cabin Crew Posts from Experienced Cabin Crew with Current SEP to be engaged on fixed term contract, for a period of five years. Interested candidates can apply on or before 15th March 2019.
Organization : Air India
Job : Cabin Crew
Location : India
Last Date : 15th March 2019
About Air India
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Must be working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline with MINIMUM ONE YEAR of experience and having a VALID SEP for Airbus or Boeing family Aircraft, as on the date of application
Age Limit : 18 – 35 Years ( (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Height / BMI
• Male : 172 cmc / BMI – 18 – 25
• Female : 160 cmc / BMI – 18 – 22
Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs / (Height in Meters X Height in Meters)
Weight: In proportion to height as per Company’s standard
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
Bank Guarantee : Rs. 1,05,000/- for a period of 5 years
Security Deposit : Rs. 15,000/- in cash/demand draft as Security Deposit towards Uniform/Training Material etc. for a period of 5 years
Application Fee : Rs.1000/-
Stipend : Rs.15, 000/- per month (During the period of training)
Selection Procedure : Group Discussion (GD} /Personal Interview (PI)/ Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the website of www.airindiaexpress.in on or before 15th March 2019. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.