Rajab Manpower Consultants has invited the aplications from candidates for the position of Nurse in UK NHS – St.George University Hospital NHS Trust & Poole NHS Trust. They also considering fresh gnm/BSC nurses with IELTS or OET as well.
Recruitment by : Rajab Manpower Consultants
Registration Number : B-0592/MUM/PART/1000+/5/8904/2012
Category recruited : Nurses
Location : UK
About Rajab Manpower Consultants
As an organization into consulting people, they are devoted to create and preserved a constructive variation to your recruitment and staffing needs. Rajab Manpower Consultants provides specialized services into head hunting, recruitment solutions for shut down and long terms projects, temporary staffing, executive search, project based RPO hiring, sourcing through campus placements etc. They had earned this gratitude by serving consummate customer service and proficient human resources to varied industries, irrespective of all sizes in India and across globe, especially into Middle Eastern countries. As an ovation to our services many of our clients are associated with us for long time and major of their businesses are through referrals from existing clients.
- Salary ranges from £22,128 to £28,747 per annum depending on experiences
- 37.5 hours working week rostered basis
- Additional shift related payments, premium payments for unsocial hours/Sundays and public holidays
- Up to 27 days annual leave and 8 public holidays
- Initial three years contract with a view to a permanent contract
- Salary paid during OSCE preparation £19,655
- BAND 5 salary, with attractive relocation package.
- Relocation package provided(varies from employer to employer)
- On-site free accommodation initially*
- Flight tickets from India to UK and transport from airport
- NMC registration fee £153*
- CBT exam payment*
- Payment to NHS surcharge*
- NMC OSCE exam payment*, training and support
- Employment Visa cost*
- IELTS Test cost*
How to Apply
Interested nurses please submit your CV and details of IELTS or OET on email.
E-MAIL : [email protected]