City Union Bank invites application for the post of Manager. Interested candidates can apply on or before 7th July 2017
Organization : City Union Bank
Job : Manager
Location : Tamilnadu
Last Date : 7th July 2017
About City Union Bank
City Union Bank is an Indian bank. The Kumbakonam Bank Limited, as it was at first called, was incorporated as a limited company on 31 October 1904. The bank initially preferred the role of a regional bank in the Thanjavur District Tamil Nadu.
- Senior Associates
- Assistant Managers
- Deputy Managers
- Senior Managers
- Chief Managers
- B.E. / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications Or MSc(IT)/ M.Sc(Computer Science)/ MCA from Government recognized University or institution
- Age – Min – 23 years & Max – 50 years
Additional Qualification (any one of the following)
- Oracle Certified Professional certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification.
- CCNA/CCNP certification.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification
- CISA/CISSP Certification
- Cyber Forensic Professional (CCFP)/ Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certification related to ASP .Net, ADO .Net, Java Script, MySQL, Jquery, C#, Java programming.
- Post Qualification Work Experience of minimum 24 months in IT or IT related fields are required.
- Work experience in Banking Sector in the above mentioned areas will be an added advantage
Selection Process : Short Listing, Personal Interview
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may submit their Resume along with the application form giving full details of qualifications, exposure, work experience and achievements along with a recent passport size colour photograph, super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR COMPUTER SYSTEMS
DEPARTMENT” to the following address on or before 07.07.2017
The Deputy General Manager,
City Union Bank Ltd.,
24-B, Gandhi Nagar,
Kumbakonam– 612 001.