Seagull International will be held a client interview on 7th January 2017 at Ernakulam for recruiting candidates to Oman for a leading construction company for their newly awarded PDO project.
Recruitment : Seagull International
Job : Various
Location : Oman
Interview : 7th January 2017
About Seagull International
Recognized for over two decades as one of the leading manpower consultants and recruiter of specialist, flexible and contract work forces, Seagull is accredited by the Ministry of Indian Overseas Affairs, Govt of India and operates from Mumbai, the business capital of India.
- Mechanical Construction Engineers (Permit Applicants)
- Civil Construction Engineers (Permit Applicants)
- Electrical Construction Engineers (Permit Applicants)
- Instrumentation Construction Engineers (Permit Applicants)
- Permit Holders – Supervisors & Foreman (Civil/Mech./Elect./Instru.)
- Permit applicants shall be Engineer/Dip. with minimum 8 years experience in Oil & Gas/ Pipelines with minimum 3 years Gulf experience.
- Permit holders Dip./ITI with minimum 8 years experience with minimum 5 years gulf experience in Oil & Gas.
- Good communication in English
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the client interview on 7th January 2017 at below mentioned address with updated CV, Passport & Certificates.
PGS Vedanta Hotel,
Besides Reserve Bank of India,
66, Jacob’s DD mall,
Near Jayalaxmi Silks,
Kochi – 35