National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC), Thiruvananthapuram has arranged walk-in-interview programme to appoint candidates on the posts of Project Engineer, Project Technicians. B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI candidates with some working experience in this field can apply for this job opportunity. Organization will give nice exposure to candidates and earn a good salary. Further information about the post are given below
Organization : National Transportation Planning & Research Centre
Job : Various
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Interview : 18th July 2017
National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC), an institution under Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) is only research and development institution in the country which works on multi – modal system of transportation covering road, rail, water, seaport and airport. For last three decades NATPAC has been handling research and consultancy projects as per the Country/State’s requirements in the areas of traffic engineering and transportation planning, highway engineering, road safety, public transport system, alternate options for transport system, transport energy, inland water transport, tourism planning and rural roads.
- Project Engineers Post – B.Tech (Civil Engineering) having three years experience in Total Station surveying, GPS surveying and AutoCAD drafting works.
- Project Technician Post (Grade-I) – Diploma (Civil Engineering) having five years experience in Total Station surveying and drafting works using AutoCAD.
- Project Technician Post (Grade-II) – ITI Certificate (Civil) having five years experience in Total Station surveying and drafting works using AutoCAD.
Age Limit : 18 to 36 years as on 01.01.2017
- Project Engineers Post – Rs.22000/- Per month
- Project Technician Post (Grade-I) – Rs.19000/- Per month
- Project Technician Post (Grade-II) – Rs.16500/- Per month
How to Apply
Desirable candidates must attend walk-in-interview along with latest resume and original certificate showing identity, educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. for verification on 18th July 2017 at 9.00 AM