Cochin Shipyard Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of 50 Fireman & Safety Assistant vacancies. Interested candidates can apply on or before April 22.
Organization : Cochin Shipyard Limited
Job : Fireman & Safety Assistant
No. of Vacancies : 50 Posts
Location : Kochi
Last Date : April 22
About Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion. As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system. With specialised industry knowledge and superior resources, CSL has constantly unfolded new levels of excellence in shipbuilding and ship repair. As a technology leader in India, CSL has adopted the Japanese Integrated Hull Outfitting and Painting system (IHOP) for its new construction, which gives a clear edge to CSL in the field of fabrication of commissioning of accommodation modules & topside modification.
- No. of Vacancies : 40 Posts
- Pass in SSLC
- Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute or Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including firefighting onboard ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- Pay Scale : Rs.14000 Per Month
- No. of Vacancies : 10Posts
- Pass in SSLC
- One-year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Rs.14500 Per Month
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 22.04.2017
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
How to Apply
Interested candidates must apply online though the website www.cochinshipyard.com from 12.04.2017 to 22.04.2017.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING