Cochin Shipyard Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of various posts. Interested candidates can apply on or before 30th July .
Organization : Cochin Shipyard Limited
Job : Various
No. of Vacancies : 198 Posts
Location : Kochi
Last Date : July 30
About Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion. As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system. With specialised industry knowledge and superior resources, CSL has constantly unfolded new levels of excellence in shipbuilding and ship repair. As a technology leader in India, CSL has adopted the Japanese Integrated Hull Outfitting and Painting system (IHOP) for its new construction, which gives a clear edge to CSL in the field of fabrication of commissioning of accommodation modules & topside modification.
- Welder : 88 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker : 28 Posts
- Fitter/Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 04 Posts
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) : 14 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Painter : 12 Posts
- Machinist : 01 Post
- Shipwright Wood : 10 Posts
- Electrician : 07 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Semi Skilled Rigger : 26 Posts
- Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade and relevant experience.
- Age Limit : Not exceed 30 years as on 30 July 2017 (SC/ST: 05 years, OBC: 03 years, PWD: 10 years)
How to Apply
Interested candidates must apply online though the website www.cochinshipyard.com from 19.07.2017 to 30.07.2017.