Airport authority of India has announced the notification for the post of 682 apprentices in various Airports all over the India. Eligible candidates can apply online for the post.
About AAI- Airport Authority Of India
AAI is an organization which includes the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI manages 125 airports which include 18 internationals airports, 7 customs airport, 78 domestic airports and 26 civil enclaves at defence airfields. AAI controls passenger facilities, security, air navigation services, aerodrome facilities etc.
1. Opening date for Online registration :- 08-11-2016 10.00 AM
2. Closing date of online registration :- 30-11-2016 6.00 PM
Candidates should be in 18 to 24 years old as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable. 5 year age relaxation to SC/ST candidates and 3 year age for OBC candidates.
Post name and No. Of Vacancies:-
Total 682 Vacancies
1. Graduate operation management apprentice -100 posts
2. Graduate corporation planning and management services apprentices – 5 posts
3. Graduate IT apprentices -10 posts
4. Graduate civil engg apprentices – 44 posts
5. Graduate electrical engg. Apprentices- 30 posts
6. Graduate finance apprentices -116 posts.
7. Graduate fire apprentices – 23 posts
8. Graduate CNS engineering apprentices – 62 posts
9. Diploma civil engg. Appreciate -59 posts
10. Diploma electrical engg. Appreciate -36 posts
11. Diploma fire appreciate – 48 posts
12. Diploma CNS engg apprentice- 70 posts
13. ITI CNS apprentice – 34 posts
14. ITI filter apprentice – 30 post
15. ITI wireman apprentice- 17 posts.
Candidates should have btech/ BE ( IT or CS) for post no. 3.
Candidates should have MBA or science degree or engineering degree with any discipline or equivalent to post no.1.
Graduate with statistics/ mathematics/operation research/ economics for post no. 2
Graduate with BE/ BTECH in civil engineering for post no.4.
Candidates should possess diploma in relevant field for post no. 9 to 12.
For more details check the notification below.
Eye sight- 6/6 with each eye with out glassed for distance vision and N5 for each eye with near vision.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to apply :-
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.aai.aero from 08-11-2016 to 30-11-2016.
Instructions to apply online:-
1. Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.aai.aero
2. Candidates should have a valid personal email address and mobile number.
3. Select the desired posts and click it.
4. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling online application form.
5. After finishing click submit button and take one copy of printed application.
For more details visit