Here a happy news for the candidates who awaiting for the notification of LDC notification 2016. Kerala public service commission invites application for the post of lower division clerk (LDC) to fill up over 5500 Vacancies. Applications are invited through ONE TIME REGISTRATION facility provided by psc official website from qualified candidates. Candidates who already registered can apply through their profile.
Detailed informations about this notification are listed below.
Last date of online application:-28-12-2016 Wednesday up to 12:00 midnight.
Department :- various
Name of post :-
Lower division clerk( this will include lower Division clerk/ village assistant in the revenue department)
No. Of vacancies :-
Education qualification :-
Candidates must pass in SSLC(10th) examination or any other equivalent qualification.
Age limit :-
Age of candidates should be between 18-36. Only Candidates born between 2-01-1980 to 01-01-1998 are eligible to apply for the post with usual relaxation to SC/ST and other backward communities.
Selection process :-
Selection to this post will be made on the basis of competitive test of the SSLC standard.
Scale of pay :- 19000-43600
Method of appointment :-
How to Apply :-
Eligible candidates should have to apply online through the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in before 28-12-2016.
Steps to apply :-
- Candidates shall register as per ONE TIME ONLINE REGISTRATION system on the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates who already registered can apply throught their profile by logging in to the profile by using their user ID and password.
- Candidates shall click to ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post in the notification link.
- Before apply to the post candidates must ensure correctness of their profile.
- After submitting the application take the print out of the details if it required.
For further details check the notification